• Sign In or Register
  • Our Stores

    Stockbridge

    1-3 High Street
    Stockbridge
    Hampshire
    SO20 6EX

    01264 252080

    View our opening hours →

    Mon: CLOSED
    Tues: 10AM-6PM
    Wed: 10AM-6PM
    Thurs: 10AM-6PM
    Fri: 10AM-7PM
    Sat: 10AM-6PM
    Sun: CLOSED

    Winchester

    4 St Thomas Street
    Winchester
    Hampshire
    SO23 9HE

    01962 706666

    View our opening hours →

    Mon: CLOSED
    Tues: 10AM-6PM
    Wed: 10AM-6PM
    Thurs: 10AM-6PM
    Fri: 10AM-7PM
    Sat: 10AM-6.30PM
    Sun: Closed

    Warehouse

    Unit B1, The Foundry
    London Road
    Winchester
    SO23 7QG

    01962 883145

    View our opening hours →

    Mon: CLOSED
    Tues: 10AM-6PM
    Wed: 10AM-6PM
    Thurs: 10AM-6PM
    Fri: 10AM-7PM
    Sat: 10AM-6PM
    Sun: CLOSED
Nathalie Theulot Mercurey Blanc 2016

Nathalie Theulot Mercurey Blanc 2016

  • Country: France
  • Region: Burgundy
25% of this cuvée is fermented in stainless steel vats and the remaining 75% in 450 litre oak barrels. Lovely, open, aromatic wine. Crisp and stylish on the palate, finishes fresh and long.

Was £27.95

Now Only £24.95

Available For Free
Home Delivery
Fast Nationwide
Delivery
Click & Collect
In Store

About This Wine

Closure:
Cork
Alc. Vol:
0%
Maturity:
No
Special Features:
No
Grape:
Chardonnay
Size:
75cl